Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Random Pics
Okay, I know I've had some posting overload today, but both kids were down for a nap, and I just needed to get it done. This is the last one I promise. (The kids woke up before I could finish). I'd had so many extra pics I wanted to post, I just threw them all in to one random post. It seemed faster that way.
Ashley is now 3 mos. old. She's finally getting chunky. I love it. I know she's still small for her age, but she started off a lot smaller than most kids. She's catching up.
Getting all three of us to look at the camera at the same time is not easy, let me tell ya.
This one is a little older, but I like it, because Ashley is looking at Trev, like "really? we're related, huh?"
Trevor has decided he doesn't like having his picture taken much anymore.
Oh, my pretty girl.
One of my fave pics of her right now. She's just so pretty! (Sorry, I know...but I'm her mom, I'm allowed to brag, right?) She is seriously so fun. I love having a girl.
A boy can never have too many balls. I found him this way on the couch watching tv.
Trevor just adores his little sister. He's so sweet to her. And she absolutely loves to watch him play. She's intrigued by him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
kins your little girl is so stinkin cute!! i bet you are just loving having a sweet girl around. you can totally brag all you want ;) cant wait to see her in person...can't believe she's already 3 months old!
What cute kiddies you have! Girls are so fun aren't they with all the cute clothes and bows:)! I'm glad all is well and did you see Laurie's blog:)?
Post a Comment