Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Blessing Day
Ashley was blessed on October 11th. Unfortunately, Grandma and Grandpa Tietjen were out of town, but thanks to G & G Cox, Bill's brother Ray, Mark, Kathy, Shayla and Tori Burgess, and Jon Christensen for coming. We sure appreciated your support. Love you guys!
I was so excited, because this was the dress that I was blessed in. My mom had kept it all these years, and I'm glad it fit my little one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Holy posts! That's funny you have a Vegas post. I need to post about Vegas but we were there in May. Baby and blessing dress very cute. And I like the pumpkin.
I love all the pictures! I wish we could have been there on her blessing day! but i am glad we will be home to bless Malia so you guys can be there. Oh I can't believe how big Trev is getting and how cute Ash is!!! Can't wait to come home. 4 weeks!!!
Looks like you are enjoying life with your two cute kids! :)
She is so cute and so tiny! That is cool that she is wearing your dress. nice to see you are surviving two kiddos.
Post a Comment