Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Birthday Boy Pics

Well, once again I have no time to ever post on here. But here are a couple of pictures from Trev's 2nd birthday that I have been wanting to post. I can't believe he's 2!
Here he is opening some presents. He got this tractor from Grandma and Grandpa Tietjen. That would be grandpa Bob "Baba" as Trevor calls him, in the background.
Such a big boy blowing out his candles. He had been practicing. He didn't even spit. I was very impressed.

And of course he enjoyed it. Such a big boy! Trevor I love you. You are such a good helper to mommy. You are so sweet to baby Ashley and you are so stinkin' smart.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have the cutest kids Kins! They look so much like you!

Marcie said...

Fun times! That cake looks yummy!

Jason and Tawni said...

Your new family picture is soooo cute! I love it!