Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HALLOWEEN

Well, Halloween was fun this year. This was Trev's first time trick or treating and he loved it. I found Ashley's costume first, and then, with a little persuasion, got Trev to agree on his. They just go so well together. (You'll see in the pics). He absolutely LOVES Mickey Mouse and in one of the episodes there is a bee named Buzz Buzz. So whenever anyone asked him what he was going to be for Halloween he said Buzz Buzz the bee. He was so cute.

My little bumble bee

And the pretty little flower.




Getting a picture of the two of them was difficult. Trev will not sit still for a picture anymore. So I tried holding both of them...nope, didn't work either. I'm the only one looking at the camera.

This one was taken when we went trick or treating at my aunt and uncle's house. Obviously I did not know it was being taken. I know it's totally goofy of me, (something was really funny, I promise...I jut don't remember what it was), but I'm glad I have it, because I forgot to bring my camera trick or treating.




4 comments:

Beth said...

Ahhhhahaha. I love the costumes. So freaking cute.

Anonymous said...

So dang ute! I love them! I wish I could have been there to see them... but I can't wait to see them in less then 10 days!!!! Love you

Shelise said...

I just can't believe you are wearing a short sleeve shirt, we all froze on halloween. Sometimes I miss the warm Halloweens.

Jody said...

Kinsly,
Thanks for your cute comments! Your kids are adorable and I love the flower/bumble bee thing. We'll see you in 2 days!