Friday night, Michelle offered to watch the kiddos so Bill and I could go out. I got tickets to Phantom (another FINALLY), because I have been wanting to go ever since the show started there...4 years ago! I thought it was spectacular. The theatre is amazing. I absolutely loved it. Bill on the other hand...well, he said it was just fun getting to be with me. haha. What a trooper.

We were out of the show around 9pm Vegas time and couldn't think of anything to do. I was actually a little tired too. So we just went back to Michelle's. We're not as young as we once were. Michelle said "You two are in the city that never sleeps, with anything and everything entertainment wise to do..." Like I said we're pretty old or lame or whatever.
On Saturday we had to eat at my most favorite restaurant ever, Cheesecake Factory...yum! And yes, it was definitely YUMMY. We then went to Target to get a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse dvd (Trev's fave) for the drive home. Thanks Michelle for allowing us to have such a fun weekend.
1 comment:
fun! i LOVED phantom when we went last year!! glad you were able to enjoy it, the theater is amazing, huh?
Post a Comment