And all smiles! She first smiled a couple weeks ago, but she's doing it more and more everyday. Sorry the picture is not so great, it's from my phone. Bill has had my camera and I haven't gotten any pictures of her cute smile yet. So here she is today. Exactly 2 months old. Here are a couple of fun facts about her:-She's sleeping about 6 hours a night on average. Once last week she went 8!
-Her eyes are getting more blue everyday. Just like her daddy!
-She loves patty cake. It gets her to smile everytime.
-She absolutely loves bath time. And likes to get her diaper changed. Never cries.
-She still has the "fluffiest" hair. And lots of it. It just sticks up and out everywhere. Hopefully she'll have more body than her mommy does.
-I call her my little monkey, because it reminds me of those baby monkeys with the hair that sticks out everywhere. She also loves clinging on to my clothes in a death grip. Just like baby monkeys. :)
-She has recently become fascinated with fans. She will get her head tilted in the most uncomfortable looking positions just so that she can see a fan.
-She has started cooing.
-She loves riding in the car. She falls asleep almost everytime we go somewhere.
-I don't know her current "stats" but she has a dr's appt. on tuesday, so we'll see where she's at.
Sure love you baby girl!
5 comments:
Oh heck she is a doll!!!! I want to se her in person!!!! I am glad that you have such a happy baby and she actually lets you get some sleep at night. You sure have some cute cute kids! Love you!
Oh wow, she is a beauty. I can't believe you got her to smile at 2 months, you are wonder woman! Ashley is darling and so is your sweet family picture! (PS Jason said he ran into you at Harmon's a few weeks ago and that it was great to see you!)
She is gorgeous and your new family picture is amazing!
SHe is so stinkin cute! I love your new family picture. I am jealous of her hair, Taylor is still pretty bald!
Kins,
She is absolutely adorable. I love your little notes about her. Take care--you have the cutest family.
Jody
Post a Comment