Saturday, August 16, 2008

Birthday Boys

Wow! A whole month has come and gone again...and I've got a lot to share. But first the birthdays. Bill's birthday was the 14th, and Trev's the 15th.



















First my sweet husband. Happy 25th baby! I love you so much. And no, you're not old. Just a couple things I love about you....

1-You know how to do EVERYTHING. You amaze me. I sure am lucky having a handy man around the house.
2-You know and do what's best for your family.
3-You tell me you love me everyday.
4-You sing to me.
5-You know how to back up a trailer like it's nobody's business. No matter how big it is, or how small the space you're putting it is.
6-You are a wonderful daddy. Trevor thinks your are the coolest, funniest person ever!
7-You give the best hugs (and the yummiest kisses).


And now my sweet baby boy. As daddy says, you're the big 0-1!
1-You have a smile that just charms everyone.
2-You are such a happy child.
3-You are a dancing fool. Turn some music on, and you KNOW how to jam.
4-You have a great love for the Beach boys. Sure is funny. If you get fussy in the car, I can turn the Beach boys on and you are instantly quietly. Nothing else works. You've preferred them since you were probably 6 months or so. That cd can be a lifesaver sometimes.

No comments: