
Jared, Bill, Kris and Trevor. Kris and Jared are Bill's cousins that came up for the holiday. And hey, Jared is single.....

Here is our cute little family posing for the camera. We were all out front lighting off fireworks.

Bill was in charge of the lighter this year. Here he is lighting sparklers with some of the kiddos.

The Cox fam all hanging out. We lit fireworks in the street, and watched the "BIG Show" that St. George city had for us.

Oh, me and my baby playing on...some toy, I don't know what it's called, but he loved it!
8 comments:
It looks like you had a fun 4th! I miss that little man. he is soo dang cute! Love you. are you going to set shayla up with jared? I think they would be cute.. I know you have tried to have them hang out before.. anything there?
I agree with Robyn and setting Shay up. That was my first thought when you said he was single. Trevor is getting so big. Cute picture with him!
AAHH he is so dang cute :) You look so good Kinsly you suck ha ha just kiding, byt seriously you should come to az and we should play
Yay!! A post! If I had to put up pics of my 4th you had to too ;) I can't believe Jared is still single! Get that boy married! We're still going to try to make it up there the end of this month to see you guys! We definitely need to play! :)
Okay, you have the cutes little boy (next to Will of course) I have ever seen!
Kinsly Rose! Your little family is so cute! Did you go to BaBeth's wedding? If you did I want to see pictures.
Happy belated fourth! It looks like you guys had fun. It was wierd not being in St George for the festivities, but we had fun in California. Trev looks so great!
Happy First Birthday Trevor! We love you guys and miss you!
Love,
Maria
Post a Comment