Tagged by Robyn
4 things I LOVE about my Husband!:*
I fit perfectly in his arms
He makes me laugh everyday
He is such a good daddy to my baby
He tells me he loves me every single day.
4 jobs I have had:*
Old navy- my very first job.
Rancho Solano Private School-teacher's aide, lifeguard, afterschool teacher
Applegate Homecare and Hospice-CNA
Dixie Regional Medical Center-RN in the NICu
4 movies I have watched more than twice:*
My Best Friend's wedding
Remember the Titans
Sleeping Beauty
Tommy Boy
4 tv shows I watch regularly:*
The Office
Scrubs
Seinfeld
Law and Order
4 places I have been:*
New York City
Ixtapa Mexico
San Diego-my favorite
Yellowstone
4 of my favorite music artists:*
John Mayer
Celine Dion
Kenny Chesney
Brad Paisley
4 of my favorite foods:*
Pretzels and peanut butter
Olive Garden's Zuppa soup (I'm not sure how that is spelled)
Quizno's flatbread sammies
good Mexican
4 places I would like to go:*
Hawaii
Seattle-back to the hubby's mission
Italy
Church history sites
4 things I am looking forward to this coming year:*
Buying a new house
Having another baby (and i better state, there is no bun in the oven yet)
Trevor talking
The Twilight movie
4 people I tag:*
whoever wants to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha we're sooo much a like it's crazy! my first job was Old Navy! i worked at applegate too and then IHC. Love john mayer (it was Nate and my first concert together & first kiss) fave shows seinfeld-we watch one episode every night & the office, #1place to visit is Hawaii, and i'm looking forward to two of the 4 things you are!!! I just had to tell you how awesome you are :) that was fun to read!
I am glad you did the tag! its just fun to see what other people like do watch and want to do! love you and it was so much fun seeing you and trevor yesterday!
Hey i miss you guys! We defiantly need to hang out soon! Seriously we are just chillin all the tim we would LOVE to hang out whenever!
That was very informative! I loved it. Oh, and I can't believe that you have a 1 year old. Trevor's haircut looks so cute and it is totally the perfect summer "do."
(PS I am so happy that you liked 25 Main. Isn't it soooo yummy?)
Post a Comment