Monday, August 18, 2008

Peek-a-Boo

Trevor's new favorite game to play with us. Peek-a-boo. Notice how he thinks I can't see him when he ducks. I love it. Robyn this video is for you! I know you miss him. (make sure to turn the music from my blog off down at the bottom of the page.)

3 comments:

Maria said...

Kinsly,

That video is so cute. My girls miss Trevor - they had so much fun with him in July. I wish we could have been there for his birthday party!

Anonymous said...

He really is not a baby any more! he looks so grown up! You and Bill sure made a dang cute little boy, and to your comment... He does look like jesse, Thanks for updating! I really like seeing pictures of you guys! love you

Andrus Family said...

Kinsley- hey, it's Laurie Andrus! Trevor is so cute! I got to your site from Lacy's! Mine is jaysonandlaurie.blogspot.com- let's stay in touch!