Friday, June 27, 2008

My new favorite picture


Here is my favorite boy. I absolutely LOVE this picture. His hair is getting so long. I know we need to cut it, but it makes me a little sad to do it. I know that once I cut it he'll look like a little boy. No more baby without his baby hair. He has grown up so much in every other way, I'm holding on just a little bit longer. Trevor, mommy loves you. A couple things about you at 10 1/2 months...

1. You love dogs and balls.

2. You have started giving mommy hugs and kisses. (oh i love this)

3. You wave hi and bye bye, and almost sound like you're saying it except for the first letters. "iii!"

4. You know how to shake your head no-no.

5. You absolutely love the water! Bathtub, shower and pool. You love to splash, and you try to swim away from us any chance you can get.

6. You get in to EVERYTHING!

7. You prefer to army crawl, because you are a lot faster at it.

8. You always want to eat what everyone else is eating. You've even stolen food out of my hand before.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I love that picture too! Thank you for posting some of his stats, you would think that we would know these things because we are in the same city...but...it doesn't work that way. I bet he is so fun! Take advantage of those hugs and kisses!

Jessica & Travis said...

So cute!

Jenna Eve said...

What a cutie. I love that pic. Luke preetty much does all the same. I really love kisses and hugs although I could do with less open mouth on the lips kisses.

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad you put music on your blog! It is fun! Well I have to say you FOR sure have the cutest little bot I HAVE EVEN SEEN!!!! I miss you guys soo much and can't wait to see you guys. I donno when but I know for SURE we will be home for christmas! I love you!

cor and chelle said...

Oh man he is so dang cute!!!!! I know we really do need to get together! We missed seein you and robyn at the cabin! Remember the good old days? ha ha we love you guys! call us whenever you can!