We went to the FAO Schwartz toy store while at the forum shops. Here is Bill with his puppet who "had a stick in her hand!" haha. we had so much fun playing with the puppets. Bill was hillarious!
Here I am practicing the piano. A little tip...It's not very easy to do in flip flops.
Posing by the fountain with my love.
Well, a week late, but LAST weekend was my birthday and we went down to Las Vegas just to get away. It was nice. Friday night Bill took me out to dinner and then we walked through the forum shops at Cesar's Palace. Nothing crazy, but his sister Michelle offered to babysit Trevor for us and we jumped at the opportunity for a night out together. We ended up getting back to Michelle's house at like 2 am St. George time. We were so exhausted. That's totally not our thing anymore. Things sure change when you get married. Saturday was my birthday and I wanted to go see Neil. I'm sure glad I went, but it was so hard seeing him like that. I was speechless. Being a nurse, i knew what to expect, but when it's someone you know and love it's different. After that, we grabbed some lunch and decided to head back to SG. Thanks babe for the fun weekend. And Neil we love you! Thanks everyone for your many prayers and the fast on Sunday.
6 comments:
well it looks like you have a fun weekend! i wish i could have been there with you on your birthday. maybe next year? anyways love you nad we miss you guys
I am wishing you a very happy belated birthday. It looks like you had a great time in Vegas and I am sorry to hear about Neil. I will pray for him and keep him in our hearts. By the way, Trevor is just too dang cute, he is getting so grown up and turning into such a big boy. I say hold out on the hair cut as long as you can, it looks adorable!
Happy late birthday. Too bad I didn't get to see you guys when you were down here.
Hey whats going on? That is a sweet keyboard it looks like the one off of BIG. Kinsly I think my wife wants to talk to you about working in the newborn ICU becuase she is thinking about doing a preceptorship there in the fall and she wants to know how you like it. It was great hearing from you.
Hey Cox, glad to see things are going good after the mish
Looks like you had fun, I bet a night away was great!
Post a Comment