Thursday, June 19, 2008

Camping












Well, our little family went camping for the first time ever. We borrowed Bill's brother Ray's RV and stayed the night in Snow Canyon. We didn't want to go anywhere too far, because we didn't know how Trev was going to do. He was great! Although he was having so much fun and got wired. It took him forever to fall asleep. Bill's friend Ryan from Vegas came up and went and then Neil went too. We had fun making food and walking around. It was so pretty there. Bill and I couldn't believe how close it was, and yet we had never been there. A funny story...So I wore a bright pink shirt, and we came to find that we had bees at our campsite. Needless to say they were drawn to my "bright" colored shirt. So, Neil gave me his gray shirt to wear. (you'll notice it in the top picture). His shirt had a "For Rent" sign on it and underneat it said "by the hour". Bill thought it was pretty funny to see me wearing it.

1 comment:

Shelise said...

Hey Kinsly, I tagged you on my blog, check it out.