Sunday, March 9, 2008



Wow! It has been a long time since I have posted, and everyone is letting me know it, too. So here we are. I feel like I have been busy, but I couldn't tell you what I was doing. I just haven't gotten on the computer in weeks. We finally started working on our front yard. We bought a foreclosure home and all the yards were dead when we purchased it. So, hopefully in a few weeks we will have a yard. Yeah! So, this picture is of Trev's first Ranger ride. Bill's brother Ray has a polaris ranger that we have over at our house right now. We can ride right out of our garage and go offroading. Bill loves it! So the other day we strapped our little guy into his carseat and buckled him in. He really enjoyed it. I'll make sure to keep posting more frequently! See ya!

2 comments:

Lacy J. said...

Sounds like fun! I understand about being way busy and not updating the blog thing...well here's an idea for your next post. Check out my blog, I tagged you!

Michael said...

Looks like one happy daddy and boy. Its fun to read your blog.