Believe it or not, this cute little boy in my arms is getting more independent, and very strong willed. The last couple of days I have witnessed him getting very upset when he doesn't get something he wants. I sure love this kid a lot, but I just know he is going to be a little terror when he becomes mobile. He is going to be off on his own, getting into anything and everything he can find. Let's just say I have a feeling he is going to keep me hopping. I can't wait though. He is just a ball of energy right now, and he is very strong. Holding him is quite a work out when he is trying to get away the whole time. It'll be nice when he can get around on his own.
Monday, March 17, 2008
My little Man
Believe it or not, this cute little boy in my arms is getting more independent, and very strong willed. The last couple of days I have witnessed him getting very upset when he doesn't get something he wants. I sure love this kid a lot, but I just know he is going to be a little terror when he becomes mobile. He is going to be off on his own, getting into anything and everything he can find. Let's just say I have a feeling he is going to keep me hopping. I can't wait though. He is just a ball of energy right now, and he is very strong. Holding him is quite a work out when he is trying to get away the whole time. It'll be nice when he can get around on his own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kinsly!
I am SO happy that you found our blog and left a comment! I linked your blog to ours so that we can keep in touch. I had no idea that you were a mommy, much less any idea that your son was such a cutie pie. Come to think of it, I don't even think I knew you were married! It is so great to hear from you and see your pictures. I always like having a connection with Stella's nurses outside of the NICU in the real world! I am happy to report that she is doing really well and we are so happy to have her home with us. We will be having a BBQ this summer for all the nurses/doctors who worked so hard helping our little girl so I will let you know the date as soon as I can and hopefully you will be able to come with your hubby and your little man!
Love
Tawni
Hey Kins!
We live in Happy Valley(Portland) Oregon. We moved in December. Zac moved here in October and we stayed in Utah and tried to sell the house(it still hasn't sold).
That picture is so cute of the 3 of you. You will have to tell your mom I said hi.
"very strong willed"
"getting very upset when he doesn't get something he wants"
"a little terror"
hmmm... Sounds like Bill's kid! :)
Haha! That's TOTALLY Billy's kid! He's SO lucky he married you...your kids will have some balance :) We all know he's got his utter cutness from you Kinsly!
Isn't it crazy how we grow up and our lives get so busy and focused on ourselves!? I totally miss seeing you and having you around to talk about girl stuff! We so need to hang out, but it will probably be during my break between spring and summer semesters. My life is pretty hectic with school right now. Did I mention that I love that picture of Trevor, you, and your Mom? Absolutly beautiful! Im glad you started blogging so I can somewhat keep in contact with you.
Love you tonz!
Post a Comment