With Bill gone, there has been a lot of mommy and baby time. We sure had a fun day today. Trevor has been so happy and playful all day long. We went to my parent's house for dinner tonight, and he was introduced to their BIG puppies. He was not afraid at all. He was cute. The second the dogs came in to the room he had his hand stretched out wanting to touch them. He also had a great time with grandpa. My dad loves to play with him. Ask my family, they'll all say he "hogs" trevor whenever he sees him. But Trevor sure loves him too. When we got home, Trevor was still just a ball of energy. So I turned on some music and he just started jamming. He has turned in to such the little dancer. It all started with Bill and I always singing and dancing for him. Anyways, hope you all enjoy the video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Your baby is not near as cute as Mikey
Ok, so I already left my comment but it didn't stay so you may get two. Anyway, Trevor is so cute. And you are such a cute Mommy. Good luck with having Bill gone. Trevor has never left me but I have left him, twice for Girl's Camp and once to visit my parents. It's harder to be left than to leave I think. Anyway, he should be home tonight, yeah for you!!!
Hey Kinsley! Do you remember me? Nursing school, yada yada. Hey I went looking at different sites and bam there you were. The last time I saw you was when you were just pregnant with your little guy Trevor. He is adorable! I hope you are doing well. Are you still working in the NICU? My husband Brian and I are in Ohio and I now work in a NICU too and love it! It looks and sounds like you are really doing great! This blog thing is nice, lets keep in touch here and there, we just need Angela and Laurie to join!
Kins! Beth told me about your blog, so I had to check it out! Can't believe your little guy is so big already! WoW! He's adorable. You look awesome too! Enjoy him, three is craziness!
Hey Kinsley it has been way too long since I have seen you. Adorable family by the way.
Jenna Ziegler (gomez)
hey i am so glad you found me. your family is so cute. how are you guys?
Hey Kins! Thanks for emailing me about your blog. Your little boy is adorable.
Cute picture Kins! Sounds like you are the best little mommy. Isn't it fun to watch them grow and perform?
Post a Comment