Saturday, March 15, 2008

I was Tagged

Well, Lacey, here are my answers to your tag. Thanks for giving me something to post!
Ten Years Ago-Wow! I have no idea. I was 13. No real cares, I'm sure. I think I had a crush on Jeff at the time. We later became really good friends. I was singing in the advanced choir at the middle school, which I absolutely loved. I'm not sure if I can give any more details than that.
Five Places I Have Visited- 1: New York. 2: Ixtapa, Mexico. 3: San Diego. 4: Ensenada. 5: Yellowstone. (I'm not much of a traveler. Sorry. )
Five Things on my TO DO list-1: I need to gas up my car. 2: Grocery shopping. 3: Bathrooms need to be cleaned. 4: i bought two books a few weeks ago that I need to read, because I have a whole list of other books I want start on. 5: I need to have my hair done again.
I Enjoy-Being a mommy, and a wife. I couldn't ask for anything more. I also enjoy reading, shopping, sleeping in, cuddling, warm baths, smoothies, blankets, walks, being barefoot, summer and chick flicks.
3 Bad Habits-1: I talk on my cell phone way too much when I'm driving. 2: I wear my slippers outside all the time. They're just so warm! I hate taking them off, but my husband always gives me a hard time when he sees me doing it. They're supposed to be clean, indoor shoes. 3: I'm a sweet tooth. I'm like you Lacey, I love candies. Especially sour candies.
Five Things You May Not Know About Me-1: I'm very OCD about having a clean kitchen. I clean up as I cook, and I can't sit down until it is clean and everything is put in it's place. 2: I'm addicted to Target. You know I can't think of 5 things right now. It's getting late....
5 Jobs I've Had-1: My first job was a cahier at Old Navy. 2: In highschool I worked at a private school as a teacher's aide, and then as a teacher, well...more like "babysitter" for their after school program, and sometimes I was even a substitute teacher believe it or not if a teacher had to leave before school got out. I gave tests, graded papers, etc. I absolutely LOVED this job. 3: A Lifeguard. 4: I was a certified nurses assistant for a home health and hospice agency. This is by far the hardest job I have ever had. 5: And lastly I am currently working as a registered nurse in the newborn ICU. Love, love, love this job.

1 comment:

Lacy J. said...

I am so glad you did the Tag, I learned more about ya! We do have quite a bit in common besides being nurses in the NICU!