Well, we had a nice easter this year. I actually worked the night before, so I had to catch up on some sleep Sunday morning. We then went to a later ward for church. After that, we headed over to Bill's parent's house for an amazing dinner. Oh, it was so yummy. We visited my parents later that night. Trevor is still too young to really know what is going on so we didn't do anything crazy. I got him so books, and then he got an outfit, some bibs (much needed), and some Baby Einstein videos from the the grandparents. Trevor finally got his first tooth, and oh what a painful process it must have been, because he was not a happy kid for a few days. He has not started crawling YET, but he sure is close. It'll be any day now I think. He has learned how to drink out of a cup, and he loves going on stroller rides around the neighborhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Teething is no fun. Good luck!
Kinsly,
That is such a cute picture of your little boy, I am glad that you had a good Easter weekend!
Your little guy is so darn cute! He is getting big and I'm sure you are going to enjoy it when he starts moving around, ha ha!
Post a Comment