
Iknow, I know, I'm his mom...but I still think he's the cutest boy out there. He sure is getting big. I can't believe how fast time flys. Anyway, here are the latest pictures of him. So happy, isn't he. He just got his second tooth yesterday. He learned how to wave bye bye, and he's all over the place-rolling, scooting and pulling himself across the floor. (not quite crawling, but he gets up and rocks. we're almost there.) I have been busy playing mommy and working. We've been super busy in the NICU lately. Real estate has started picking back up and Bill has been super busy these last few weeks. He is really itching to build a house and so, I know we just moved in, but he put our house up for sale today. Anyways, we'll see what happens. I can do whatever. He sure is lucky to have me. We moved what?...4 times last year. It's alright, better to move now while Trev is little. One of these days we'll have a home we can stay in for awhile. I sure love my little family.
8 comments:
Kinsly,
Trevor is cute, but not the cutest. That honor falls on Mikey & Josh! :)
Just look at them: http://Mikey.CoxFam.org and http://Josh.CoxFam.org
Cute pictures of your little man, I can say that he is the cutest boy ever because that doesn't compete with Stella's title of cutest girl ever!
What are the details on your house that is for sale? Square footage, location, price, etc. I have several friends who are looking to buy a house and I would be happy to tell them about it!
You know, if you guys just keep moving every year then you'll never have to worry about clutter... there's not enough time to get any! It kind of sounds nice! You only have what you need and and use it! Glad you have a good outlook on the situation! We're all anxious for the house that keeps you guys longer than a few months =o)
billy!!!! how the heck are you guys?!?! i saw your page on litany's and was like sweet! my family and i are living in st george too...actually we wont be for much longer though. we are building a house on the outskirts of hurricane. your little boy is adoreable! Trisha is my cousin (she is realted to my hubby so she's mine too now) so i heard that you got married! congratulations! (yeh just a little past due huh?!?) where are you guys living here?
Billy Cox I cannot believe it :) This is Mona-Kay!!! You know we were in the same ward in Las Vegas for like FOREVER!!! I was wondering how you were doing, and I just found your blog. Your family is so cute!!!
http://munkymama.blogspot.com
Hey your little man is super cute! Just dropping in to say hi and how's it going! I haven't seen you in along time...alot has changed! check out our blog at travisandjessicatucker.blogspot.com. Anyway, cute little family!
lol you aren't a slacker i am an overachiever! lol (to say the least hahaha) we are in st george right now. we are renting a little house right off the bluff street exit in the developement moon river. its just east of furniture row. where are you guys at? we should definately plan to get together sometime. talk to you soon.
What a cute little chubster!
Post a Comment