Saturday, April 17, 2010

Easter

Easter was so fun this year. Trevor was old enough to understand what was going on, and it was fun to watch his excitement. I had decided not to dye eggs, because he's only two, and I thought it would just be a big mess. But we went to my parents house the night before and they had been dyeing eggs there, so we had Trev do a couple. He loved it! He was so excited. Sure glad grandma had some eggs for him. That night we left the dyed eggs out for the Easter bunny to hide. We woke up and he searched for easter eggs in the backyard. Then we watched conference and lounged around. We then headed to Bill's parent's house for an Easter lunch, and then had Easter dinner at my parents. So. Much. Food! But it was a great day. Here are some shots of the kiddos...
I didn't think I had hid the eggs too hard, but he still needed a lot of help. Oops!



He found his easter basket in his sand box, and then helped to find Ashley's.

Trev got "Mack" truck from the movie cars that he can keep his Lightning McQueen in, some Toy Story coloring pages (with markers that only work on the paper), and candy in his easter basket.

Ashley got a book, a Minnie mouse (her favorite show right now), and some candy...for mommy. :)




No comments: