Saturday, April 17, 2010
Pool time?
Normally I would not be found in the pool at this time of year, but we found that our pool heater had turned on somehow this week and the pool was a warm 88 degrees. So instead of getting upset about a crazy gas bill this next month, we all jumped in swimsuits and took advantage of it. It was GREAT!
Loves of my life.
We got Trevor to jump off the diving board. He was a little scared the first time, but then he just wanted to do it over and over again. My sweet boy.
Baby girl's first time in the pool. At first I couldn't tell what she thought, but by the end she was all smiles.
If you look close, you can see her 2 little teeth.
I've been calling Ashley my little "cheese-it" this last week, because she has started doing this really cheesy smile. This picture is a mild version of it. She usually has her eyes scrunched up, and an even bigger, toothier smile. I love it. And me...ugh, now you see why I never put pictures of me on here. hahaha. Seriously though, I am not photogenic, and the swimming hair and no make up really doesn't help me out here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy freaking crap! It's about time you posted something! Seriously. The swimming pics are so cute. We took Kels to AZ this weekend and she would not go in the kid pool to save her life! Ash is a cutie. She's got some serious hair growing. I also really like the holding hands pic. Ahhh...precious!
Love it! I want to come swimming!!!!! Oh I can't wait to come home and sit out by the pool! Your kiddos are darling! I can't believe how blonde Ash's hair is now! and Trev..... HEART BREAKER!!!!!!! So cute!
Post a Comment