Thursday, April 22, 2010

9 month post

My goodness time flies with a baby. She'll be 1 before I know it. She is so sweet. The picture just totally describes her personality. She has 3 teeth now. She has just recently started clapping her hands. She loves when we all clap with her. She has this look on her face like she knows she's a big girl. She has started doing this funky army crawl thing. She won't go on the tile though. She loves playing with Trevor's toy cars. If he has them out, she wants them. And if you try to give her another toy she'll cry until you give her the car back. haha. She definitely knows what she wants. She has been a little fussy this week, because she is teething. Her little gums are so red and sore. I think she is going to have a couple of teeth cutting through in the next little bit. I got on the scale with her today and it said she was 17 1/2 pounds. She loves looking at herself in the mirror, reading books, being outside, being held, and her BINKY. Love you baby!

She is such a mommy's girl. I LOVE it!!!




And look! Her very first ponytail! I know it's not much, but I got something up, right?

4 comments:

Jenna Eve said...

She is precious. Next time you turn around she'll be ONE!

Beth said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute! That first picture is ridiculous! I just want to pinch her little cheeks! I've got to meet her someday. We'll have to make a trip down to St. G soon!

Anonymous said...

DARLING!!!!!!! she is so dang cute! I can't believe she is already 9 months old! I can't wait for her and Malia to play this summer! Love you guys

Kira said...

she is a DOLL! soooo glad i was able to see her recently. she is beautiful, just like her mommy!! i agree with beth, i just want to pinch her cheeks! love the pool pics too...way too much fun if you ask me :)