Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My boys and my girl

Bill taught Trev how to say "peace" and flash the sign. Notice how Trev does it. So cute!

Here it is again. Gosh, I love these boys.

The last prego picture I took before having this beautiful girl.


This is what she does all day long. Sleep....

and sleep some more!
Wow, she's actually awake in this one. :)
Ashley at 1 week old. Little girls are so fun to dress up. I had no idea how much I'd love putting on bows and dresses.

Sound asleep again.

Chubby little cheekers! (The only fat she has on her body)

6 comments:

Amanda XOX said...

Wow, that little gal has quite the hair bow collection all ready! Impressive =o)

Marcie said...

She is absolutley BEAUTIFUL!! So glad you are all doing ok.

Anonymous said...

I love all her bows!! She is such a doll!

Jenn said...

I love seeing the pictures she is so beautiful. Welcome the the world Ashley Rose!

Shelise said...

Oh Kinsly, she is beautiful. And I am so glad that she and you are both ok. That is so scary. And I love the look on Trevor's face too, he is so cute.

Jason and Tawni said...

Holy cow! I am behind on blogging, I had no idea that you had your sweet little girl! She is sooooo teeny tiny and I LOVE HER HEADBANDS! Welcome to the world of bracelets, bows, and all sorts of accessories!