
Big pink flower headband from the NICU girls.

My little miracle. Wide awake.

So precious.

cuddling

The first time Trev held her. Look at the excitement on his face. He absolutely adores her.

Keep in mind this was right after I had her. It was a rough day.

Pretty in pink.

My sweet baby girl. Chillin' next to mom.
5 comments:
She is beautiful Kinsly. I cant believe what you had to go through :( You look so great and im so glad you and your baby are doing good. Congrats again ya for babies!!!!
Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! I'm glad the two of you are in good health! You, Kira, and BaBeth are making me looking bad eith all these babies you're having. I'd better get with the program! Congrats again!
She is ADORABLE!...what a scary day for you though! I am glad everything turned out okay! Take care of yourself. :)
Hey Kins your little Ashley is a doll, a little tiny sweet thing! I'm so glad to hear you are doing well and that Ashely did so well being early. That was quite the experience you had to go through and are truly blessed to recover so quickly. Take care girl. P.S. I think that pic of trevor and ashley is Adorable!!
Wow- what a story! I'm so gald that everything went well! Ashley is beautiful! I hope your recovery goes well! Good luck with two kids!
Post a Comment