Monday, August 24, 2009

August

Well, we had two birthday boys this month. Bill's birthday was the 14th and Trev's was the 15th. I'll post pics later. For Bill's birthday he worked all day, and then we went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with some friends. Ron, Neil, and Jon and Susan Christensen and their kids. Thanks guys for celebrating my favorite boy's birthday. For Trevor's birthday I had plans to have a little party with some friends and family. BBQ, swimming, cake, etc. However, Trev had picked up a cough and runny nose, which he then gave to Ashley, and we decided to just chill at home. However, that night we took Trev to Jumping Jacks with the Christensens. JJ's is a huge warehouse full of the blown-up "stuff". (Bounce house, slides, etc.) He had a blast. Then afterwards my parents and the Christensen's came over for some cake and ice cream and Trevor opened presents. It was a good day. Ashley also turned 1 month old! Crazy. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I'm glad though, because I am feeling so good and those first couple of weeks were killer! Once again, pictures are coming!

No comments: