Okay, folks, check it out. I know I'm not the only one that is excited, so maybe you've already seen it, but here is the latest twilight trailer. AH ! I'm so excited. http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialTwilightFilm
Hi Kinsly, this is Chad, Beth's husband. We were looking at your blog so Beth could show me who you are and we noticed there is not a single picture of you on your own blog. How am I suppose to see who you are :)
OH MY GOSH Kinsly, Tonight at the church, I found out they are already selling movie tickets for Twilight at the theatre! Hope they aren't sold out! Just thought you'd want to know. I can't believe they are selling them a month early!!!
Ha ha i bet nursing school is a little more nerve racking than hair school! Ha ha but thats ok! ha ha I think that we should get together and learn how to make baby blankets...maybe you already know, but i dont so i think it would be fun!
Bill and I have been married for 6 years now. We live in St. George, UT where Bill stays busy with work, and I play mom to our two kids Trevor and Ashley.
10 comments:
Hi Kinsly, this is Chad, Beth's husband. We were looking at your blog so Beth could show me who you are and we noticed there is not a single picture of you on your own blog. How am I suppose to see who you are :)
I am so excited for the movie too, I hope I can learn to love this guy as Edward. He has grown on me, but I still don't know....:)
I can not wait either!!! it looks so good! i am with jenny, i hope i grow to love the Edward they have...
ewww! thanks for sharing, i hadn't seen a trailer for the movie yet. looks good. i still need to finish the last book :(
OH MY GOSH Kinsly, Tonight at the church, I found out they are already selling movie tickets for Twilight at the theatre! Hope they aren't sold out! Just thought you'd want to know. I can't believe they are selling them a month early!!!
Ha ha i bet nursing school is a little more nerve racking than hair school! Ha ha but thats ok! ha ha I think that we should get together and learn how to make baby blankets...maybe you already know, but i dont so i think it would be fun!
Hey Kinsly! I am glad you FOUND me!Your little guy is so CUTE!...and a good "walker" too!
I am counting down the days!! I can't wait! I hope the movie is a GREAT as the book!!
Hey I'm glad you looked our blog up! I hope you don't mind that we look at yours too! I can't wait for twilight either! Christian thinks I'm crazy!!
We went private. Shoot me your email to have access to our blog. :)
jacobandtiff@yahoo.com
Post a Comment