You probably all thought we fell off the face of the earth, I'm sure. But we're still alive and loving life. We finally moved in to our house the week before thanksgiving and we are so excited to have a home again. I've got lots of pictures to share, however unfortunately time is not on my side at the moment. We have got a family Christmas party tonight. But here are the latest pics of our home following the big snow storm. So fun! I know that for those of you who have always lived in the snow, it is not a novelty. But for me it was perfect timing for the Christmas season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
WOW your house is BEAUTIFUL
What a beautiful home. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
kins I love your house! It is perfect for you guys!
Really pretty!
Kinsly your house is so awesome. I can't believe all the snow down there. Craziness. You need to take some of the inside too. We'll have to come visit you someday when it's much warmer and check it out!
Your house is so cute! We need to come over and play games! ha ha
Your house is so dang cute!! I'm so jealous!! :) Hope your Christmas was wonderful!!
I will agree your house is beautiful inside and out! It was really good to see you and Bill the other night. Thanks for having us over. We'll have to do it again sometime.
Kinsley- where did you move? That is so pretty...I love the snow too! Glad to have you back blogging!
Post a Comment