Well ladies and gentlemen, he is walking. Trev has been walking now for awhile, but I finally got a little video of him per my sister's request. So, Robyn this is for you. He walks everywhere! So fun. At the end of the video HE doesn't fall, he knocks ME over. I swear this is the funnest age ever. He is such a stud. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is So Dang Cute! I could just eat him up! I can't wait to see him in like 2 months! Thank you for doing that for me! Love you guys!
He is walking so well! That is so fun. I love Trevors cheesy smile picture; super cute!
Oh my gosh! How fun! He is SO BIG! That's awesome! He's looking more and more like mommy everyday!
That's so funny, he is adorable.
ha ha, soo cute!! he is so cute! walking is so exciting, we can't wait for adelyn to walk. fun stuff!
Oh how cute is that video? Great job Trev, you are one good little walker!
Post a Comment