Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Baby Girl turns 2!

Well, Ashley Rose turned two on July 18th. Can't believe I don't have a baby anymore! Such a scary day when she was born, but she came out perfect and healthy. And now I have this beautiful girl to love on. Here are some pictures of her special day. She was so excited this year it was fun! She absolutely loves Sleeping Beauty (she sings "once upon a dream" all the time, and knows all the words!) so we had an Aurora party.

We started the day with a couple of pictures of the birthday girl and big bro!








The cake...we had some shifting issues, but she did not care in the least. I mean it had Aurora on it!


Blowing out the candles! So big!








She got a baby and gear from G&G Tietjen.


And the minnie mouse backpack from Trevor was a hit. She carries all of her toys and things in it everywhere we go.


Of course she needed the Aurora doll for her Aurora party. :)


And Mickey....one of these days I will post the video of her dancing to it at the store. She cracked me up every time we saw it. We told Aunt Michelle about it, so how could she not get it for her??


Cute little peanut, with her loot!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Ashley is seriously adorable! Chad and I both think so!

Anonymous said...

She looks just like you in the bottom picture! Love that little girl!