Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Water babes

First of all, I have no idea where this boy learned to pose....hahaha. I swear it wasn't me. Here he is with his friend Dallen. We have done LOTS of swimming this summer and the kids LOVE to be in the water. Since I was a swimmer, I had to make sure my kids were not afraid of the water. Trevor is almost there with the swimming by his self, but we still use floaties, because he thinks he can swim now, and gets a little too confident. He still needs some help with the breathing in deep water. These pictures are of when our friends the Christensens came over.

Ashley and baby Kade. She really wants one of these...a baby I mean. Maybe someday I'll give her one. She would be such a good little helper.



Trevor loves to be thrown up HIGH by his daddy. Here he is catching some "wicked" air!

No comments: