Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Brian Head Family Reunion

This last weekend we went to a family reunion up in Brian Head. It was beautiful up there! I have only been there in the winter for snowboarding, but the summer was awesome! The weather was perfect. We brought a bunch of four wheelers and went on several rides. Loved it! Here are some pictures of our trip. (This is Bill's mom's side of the family...the Pearsons.)

The cabin we rented was AMAZING! It was huge and so much fun. There was a giant game room upstairs where most of the kids played. Here is Trev and his cousins at the poker table.


Trev and more cousins being as cute as ever!


Here are all the Cox girl cousins together with grandma. (Laura, Ashley, Hannah, Emma, Suzie, and Kimberly)


And here are the boys! (Jeff, Trey, Trevor, Ben, Brett, Mikey, Tyler, and Josh)


My babe.


Oh the air matress...The kids popped this on the first day, and still played on it the rest of the weekend. Here they are wrestling eachother. Half of them are on the "good" team, the other half were "bad".


This is a good picture of the game room and of almost all the kids. This was movie time. (Or chill time, since most of them did not take naps.)


They had this pac man arcade game upstairs that all the kids fought over. Even ashley would get up there and say "mine!" and push kids out of her way....sassy little thing, i know.


Outside roasting marshmellows our last night.


Trevor, Brett and Trey. Trey is the oldest grandchild. Brett is a year older than Trevor. So many fun boys for Trevor to play with. He loves his cousins.


Yummy smores!! This was Ashley's first smore. She kept saying "mmm.. ummy!" Everytime she took a bite. :)


And of course, I am always behind the camera, so I had to get one of me with the kiddos. Thanks Pearson family for such a fun reunion!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I love the pictures!

Beth said...

How did I miss this post? Looks like such a fun time. I bet it was crazy with all those kiddos.