
After not seeing eachother in like FOREVER, my college girlies and I got back together for a Las Vegas trip. Trish (on the left) lives in Vegas, and was nice enough to let us come stay with her for the weekend. It was so much fun being with them again. I stressed about leaving my kids all week, but the second I got in the car with Beth and Kira I was good. It felt like the college days again. I love having friends like this where we can just pick up where we left off and laugh, and be silly again. I think we all needed this trip to. Thanks ladies! Here we are at Cheesecake factory for lunch.

Pedicures!! Bethie and Trish looking beautiful.

Kira and her pregnant cuteness and I just relaxing. No kids to chase around...it was wonderful.

So for some weird reason Justin Beiber came up in a conversation once, and then we happened to see a lifesize Justin at the movie theater. Beth and I had to get a picture with him!

I know, we're totally lame. Hahaha! I don't think I've ever even talked about him before, and then he became a sort of trip theme.
Thanks for the fun weekend girls! I wish I had taken more pictures.
1 comment:
He totally was the trip theme. I went on hulu and had to watch the episode of office. Hilarious. We need to do a trip every year.
Post a Comment