Friday, May 6, 2011

DISNEYLAND!!!!

We finally went to Disneyland as a family. It was so much fun! Bill surprised all for Christmas...mainly me. I was counting down the days. We also took my nephew Brett who is Trevor's age, and my mom to help out with the kids. Thanks mom! We loved having you along. Here are some pics from the trip.

The boys at the World of Color show, waiting for it to start. Funny thing...Trevor fell asleep on top of a garbage can right before it started. He had been sitting up there, and next thing I know my mom is struggling to hold him against her while trying to video tape the show. Hahaha! Silly boy.
Ashley showing off her sweet 3D glasses for the muppet show.



The kids loved the merry-go-rounds.


CARS!!! The boys were waiting for this for a long time.



Where is Trevor? One of our many attempts at a family picture.


Aww...the sleeping beauty castle. This is my all time favorite disney movie...although tangled is a close second. As a little girl, I always loved when her dress was pink. The book changed from pink to blue, so my mom made sure it was pink for the picture. I know I'm such a little girl.





Mom, Trevor, and I on the Peter Pan ride. This is one Trevor was super excited for. It's his favorite movie.


You'll notice Ashley was often my "buddy" for all the rides.


Goofy's piano. Ashley L-O-V-E-D this. However, a little too much I'm afraid. Other little kids would try to play it and should would push them out of the way and say "Ashley's! Ashley's!"


Toon town was by far the favorite "Land" for the kids.





Ashley's all time favorite character ever! She was a little nervous, but I think she enjoyed it.








No comments: