Friday, May 6, 2011

Duckie Drop and swimming

Every year just before Easter the community center near us has a "Duckie Drop" at the pool. There is a giant playset in shallow water with a big bucket of water that dumps out over it every couple of minutes. They fill it with rubber duckies for the drop and the kids scramble to get one for a prize. They have different age groups to make it fair. I didn't get any pictures of the drop because I was out helping the kids get ducks. But here are some fun pictures of the night, swimming.

Ashley got a little dolphin bath toy that squirts water.



The baby swings. Ashley is not so sure about it.




Trevor started spinning her around and making her laugh.



This was her first time swimming this year, and I don't think she remembered it last year. But I think she enjoyed it.



Trevor was big enough to go down the hydrotube slide with his dad. I think they went 13 times??? He loved it. He wanted to do it over and over again.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Disneyland looked like a blast! I sware everyone is going lately and I can not wait for the pool to open so I can go to it everyday with Kels. Holy updates!