Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas

Well, we did celebrate Christmas this year...I know it's pretty much Valentine's Day now. It was great. Trevor is older now so it was fun to watch him get so excited. We didn't go anywhere, because all the in-laws live in town and Robyn, Mitch, and Malia came home for the holiday.

Christmas Eve we were over at the Cox's home. Aunt Michelle (Bill's sister) bought supplies for gingerbread cookies. Here is Trevor and his cookie. He could hardly contain his excitement. haha. He actually did pretty well. Although his contained more sprinkles than cookie I think.

Christmas morning...Trev showing off his stocking goodies.

Opening his presents. He got some racecars from the "Cars" movie, Candyland, a Mickey mouse memory game, the UP dvd, and a remote control car (to share with dad) from Santa.

Here is Ashley opening presents at my parents house. She actually looks a little eager to find out what it is. Not really, she just liked playing with the paper. Both of the kids were spoiled by grandparents. Thanks so much! At this moment in time, all of Trev's favorite things to play with were gifts from my parents at Christmas. I play puzzles, read an animal book, and play with his wooden "choo-choo" pretty much everyday lately.



2 comments:

Beth said...

It's about time you posted something! Jeez. Trevor has such a cute smile and I love Ashley's hat. Awesome.

Shelise said...

Are those her Christmas PJs. Kylee got the same ones, funny!