She is growing like a weed. I got on the scale with her the other day and she weighs in at 13 pounds. (I know she's still little for her age, but she started off a lot smaller than most kids too.) I'll put her 6 mo. stats up after her dr. visit next month. She has started eating rice cereal and is doing pretty well. We didn't start Trev til he was 6 mos. so he was better at it, but she's not too bad. We're going to start her on oatmeal this week. She holds her little head up so well and can roll from her belly to her back. She has started belly laughing that I absolutely LOVE it! I've only gotten her to do it like once, but Trev on the other hand must be really funny, because he gets her to laugh all the time. I get comments all the time about how beautiful she is. I think it's her big blue eyes. This picture captures them well. I love you baby Ashley!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
My little girlie...
She is growing like a weed. I got on the scale with her the other day and she weighs in at 13 pounds. (I know she's still little for her age, but she started off a lot smaller than most kids too.) I'll put her 6 mo. stats up after her dr. visit next month. She has started eating rice cereal and is doing pretty well. We didn't start Trev til he was 6 mos. so he was better at it, but she's not too bad. We're going to start her on oatmeal this week. She holds her little head up so well and can roll from her belly to her back. She has started belly laughing that I absolutely LOVE it! I've only gotten her to do it like once, but Trev on the other hand must be really funny, because he gets her to laugh all the time. I get comments all the time about how beautiful she is. I think it's her big blue eyes. This picture captures them well. I love you baby Ashley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love her eyes! It must be something about big brothers that make their little sisters laugh because Kam will just stand in front of Addie and talk to me and she is smiling and cooing at him. You should get video of her laughing at him! So cute.
Where do you get Ashley's headbands/bows from? Love em!
Such a dolly. I totally agree with you. There is nothing like having a daughter. Girls are so sweet and special. I love all your pictures. btw I have a hair blog. I have tons of new stuff I need to post soon.
fromeve.blogspot.com
She is so beautiful, she gets it from her Mommy. I know what you mean, I have a stronger connection with my little girl too. There is just something else there. Miss you.
what a sweetie! i really can't believe how big she is. we really need to get together again. is been, what, a year now?? haha that's crazy how time goes so quickly. i'm glad you are loving having a girl!
Look at those beautiful blue eyes! She's so cute. Some day I will meet her. 5 months! Crazy.
5 months already? That is so weird, I feel like you just had her! It is SO fun to have a girl, the accessories never stop huh?
Post a Comment