
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Crib bedding
My crib bedding finally came and I absolutely love it. I haven't set it up yet, but I can't wait. Here is a picture of it. This pic shows a white crib sheet, but it's really the light pink that you see in the pattern. I can't believe this baby is going to be here so soon. Gosh, am I ready for two kids?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is so dang cute! I love it. Don't worrry, you're never ready for 2 kids until you have 2. Were you ready for 1?? I can't wait to see you guys!
Sooooooo cute! I can't believe that you are going to have 2 little kiddos running around, insane and awesome times ahead!!!
Hey Kinsley! I just wanted to say THANKS again for taking such good care of me Taylor and I. It was really nice to chat and get to know you. You are a great nurse! We took some cookies down from Taylor for all you at the NICU I hope there will be some left for you!
I love your bedding!
Marcie Jacobsen
My blog is private but if you want an invite send me an email at marsser@hotmail.com
I am so happy for you. The bedding is adorable and Trevor is precious. I love the picture of you with your siblings. You all look great! Take care of yourself.
Darla Colton
Oh that is so cute. I love it.
Hey Kins, that is adorable. It makes me wish I would have gotten new bedding for my girl but she just uses what my son did. It works for boy or girl but it would be fun to have something like that. Anyway, good luck with the baby. I am so excited for you. Do you have any names picked out?
I love it!!! So cute! I can't wait till you get it all put together!
Nice blog, here is some more information on crib bedding.
Post a Comment