Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bring on the pictures

Here are just a couple of pictures I wanted to share. My camera was "out of business" for too long, so now I have some to share.

Me with my siblings at a family Christmas party. We all showed up wearing the same color. So of course we HAD to get a picture.
My big boy. He is such a doll. I can't believe how big he is getting. It seems like he was just a baby a month ago. Gosh, his smile makes me melt.

And here is my prego belly for my sis. I know she's been wanting to see it. This was taken about a week ago, so 23 weeks.


6 comments:

Jenn said...

Your Belly looks beautiful. And I think that is the best picture of the four you kids. I love it! Thanks for showing more pics

Kaydee said...

You look so cute!!! What a cute family I love that you all showed up in blue that is funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so glad you finally put some pitcures up! My heck your belly might be getting bigger but your arms and face and everything look so tiny!!!! Love that little boy as well he is just so dang cute! It makes me sad though that he probably really does not know who I am.... Love you!

Beth said...

Cute little belly! It's about freaking time you post something. Holy Crap!

Andrus Family said...

So cute...I'm glad to hear that all is well for you guys! That is exciting to have one of each (boy & girl)... you will love dressing up a little girl!

Shelise said...

I looked at that first picture thinking those boys were your husbands. I can't believe they are so grown up. It's crazy!