Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Update

Well, IT'S A GIRL for the Cox fam this time around. We are so excited. Everything looked great with baby on the ultrasound. She is due August 18th. (3 days after Trev's birthday). So they'll be exactly 2 years apart. I know he'll be a great big brother. He is so sweet around little babies. It will be so fun to have one of each. As for names...we haven't hardly even talked about them. But we'll keep you posted.

9 comments:

Kaydee said...

Congrats that is so exciting. She is going to be adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so so so excited!!!! I wish we lived closed to you guys... but I guess we will bot have to be better at blogging and updating eachother. Love you!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! A little girl will be so much fun! Pink everything!! :)

Beth said...

Duh. Of course you want to name your baby Beth. How hard a decision is that?:). By the way, we have the same blog background. Wierd!!! I'm excited for you to have another baby. Wouldn't that be crazy if you had this baby on the same day as trevor? What? Crazy!

Jason and Lauren said...

Congrats! I am happy for you! A girl will be so much fun!

cor and chelle said...

I am so excited for you guys! She is gonna be so cute! It's the defiantly gonna be the Tietjen in her! ha ha :)

Lacy J. said...

Congrats! Baby #2 woo woo! I am so happy you are having a girl, they are so much fun!

Jason and Tawni said...

I have been such a slacker about checking everyone's blogs lately so imagine my surprise when I jumped on here and found out that you were preggo again! Woo Hoo! Little girls are so much fun, I will even let you name her Tawni if you want ... jk

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jenn said...

Hooray! What fun news, we are so happy for you! Can't wait to meet her...when she's done cook'n!