Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This and That

Well, nothing exciting to report. But I felt like I needed to post something. Bill is busy as always. He's always finding things to do. I swear he's always got something going on, but I'm not complaining. He enjoys the work, and when the market has been so slow lately, its good he's got stuff going on. I play mommy all day everyday and then go to work 2 nights a week. We've been super slow in the NICU for months now. So I've gotten called off a few times lately. Although Sunday night I got floated over to labor and delivery which is always a nice change. I go to all the deliveries and do the baby stuff. Making sure they come out breathing etc., giving shots, bathing, and helping mommies breast feed. yeah! It was nice not getting called off...again. Trevor went through a few weeks where I thought he was never going to be not sick. It was just one thing after another. But I am happy to report he is happy and healthy at the moment. He is getting too tall for his own good--getting into even more than he had before, and he's started throwing tantrums. We are approaching those terrible twos.....maybe he'll get it out of his system by then???? Well, I've got 10 days off until I work again, so maybe we'll do something exciting to post about...

2 comments:

Kira said...

kins you are so cute. i hear ya about being slow. I have been called of a lot lately as well. it's crazy that even the hospitals can get slow. I'm glad trevor is feeling better. I hope you are feeling well too ;)

Anonymous said...

I am glad everything is going good. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you this summer. I wish I could say I had the next 10 days off work. I am really ready for a little "Me Time" Give trevor kisses and hugs from me. Love you!