Friday, February 13, 2009
My Wonderful Husband
So this is my official little "shout out," if you will, for my husband. I have to let him know how much I appreciate him. He is amazing. I love him so so much. He has been so great these last few months taking care of Trevor for me and putting up with my complaints about not feeling good and my crazy moodiness...(oh, by the way, surprise! we're pregnant again!) And let me just say it's been worse this second time around. Thanks for putting up with me babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats!! When are you due?
Whoo Hoo!!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to know what you are having. Wouldn't that be fun if Mitch and I got pregnant soon, then we would have kids the same age!!! Love you
Yeah Kinsly! That is so exciting. You need to post some more details. When are you due? What are you having (if you know yet) and all the good stuff. I hope you get feeling better soon. Maybe it's a girl if it is that different of a pregnancy so far. Who knows. What do you want?
Congrats!! That is so exciting! When are you due?? I have been feeling so much better now that I'm almost 20 weeks! :)
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! When are you due? I am so sorry you are not feeling well I hope it gets better soon!!! Congrats!!!!
Congradulations Kinsly!! I hope that you start feeling better soon! I miss you!
Post a Comment