I can't believe it has been a month since I've posted! I have been so busy. I'm losing two siblings this month. My brother has already taken off to Tampa, Florida to sell pest control. Good luck Wes! We love and miss you. And my sister Robyn and her husband Mitch are going to be leaving us soon. Mitch was accepted into dental school in Iowa. My sis and I have always been really close and I'm super sad to see her go. So, we have been hanging out as much as we can before she leaves.
A few weeks ago my mom, my sister and I went and had pedicures done. So fun! My mom had never had one done and it had been a while for me. We loved it. A few weeks later Bill and I had Robyn and Mitch over and my cousins Andrea and Rachelle and their husbands over for pizza and a game night. Thanks you guys for playing with us. And lastly, this morning my mom, Robyn and I went to the temple and then to Zumba! I have to put in a little thing for Zumba. This is my second week going and I am hooked. I don't know if you have seen the infomercials for it, but it's a dance aerobics class. Lots of booty shakin'! So fun. OH! and thanks dad for watching Trevor all morning. He sure loves you!
Trevor is now a crawling maniac; for about a month now. He is such a stud. Well, I guess I've about typed a novel. Enjoy the pictures.
8 comments:
Cute pictures guys. Isn't it crazy how fast time goes.
I love the pictures. I was wondering when you were going to post again. I am glad to see you still exist. Well, anyway, it's always good to hear from you.
I have heard about Zumba from a friend of mine in SLC and I am way interested in trying it out ... Where did you guys go to take the class?
I love these pictures and it sounds like you have been up to having a good time. I love pedicures too!!!!
Kinsly....your little boy is so cute!!! I love the pictures with his sunglasses super cute!!!!
Hey Kins! It has been a while since I have been online, we don't get the internet in the house we are living in right now. I sure do miss you and hope you and mom come to visit this summer!!! It would be tons of fun! anyways I will need to be better at posting. Love you !
Trevor is too cute! Cute picture of all my nephew-in-laws.
Kins! Trev is growing so much! Now that you have lost two siblings and I have time off of work we should make some family time and see more of each other. Iloved the pictures.
Kinsly, its jamie place wow its been forever since i have seen you !! oh man you baby boy is so cute...congrats aahhh wow you have such a cute family now:)
Post a Comment