Hey, everyone! I've just gotten in to the blogging thing, so you'll have to be patient. But hopefully this will be something I update frequently enough to keep friends and family aware of what is going on with our family. I have been really bad with e-mails. I apologize. Anyways, to get started...we got DUMPED on with snow here yesterday. It was so much fun. I haven't seen this much snow in the 5 1/2 years I have been here. I got some pictures of Trevor and I in the snow last night, but they didn't turn out so well. So here is another picture of our favorite boy, just out of the bathtub. I can't believe how big he is getting. He'll be 6 months old in about a week. Time sure flys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! Glad to see you've joined the blogging world!
Our site is
trishylu.blogspot.com
Hey, hope you update often. Dave's sisters all have blogs and we joined in last year. It is addicting to read up on everyone's lives. let me know if you want our blog address.
keep in touch
-Andrea-
A nice warm bath beats the snow any day!! I can't believe Trevor is already 6 months old!! That goes way quick!!
Hey, enjoy the blogging btw. Keep it up, it's tons of fun!
amanda.coxfam.org
Post a Comment