Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teddy Bear Picnic

The teddy bear picnic takes place every year during the Dicken's festival right before Christmas. I took the kiddos and Laura, and Brett (my neice and nephew). It was our first time going and we had a lot of fun.

It was decorated so cute, and there were a ton of people there!
Our table

This is the first of many weird pics of Trev. I don't know why, but he just can't take a decent picture lately...



The kids were supposed to bring their teddy bear friend with them. So here are the four enjoying the party.


Opening their gifts



And the grand finale was getting to see Santa! Once again, Ashley was crying. We saw Santa 3 different times this year, and each picture was like this...I quite like it though :) What kid likes Santa at this age? He's scary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! A teddy bear picnic! Love it!

Beth said...

Haha. So fun. I haven't checked your blog forever so I'm excited something is up! I love Santa's face. He's like "what am I supposed to do here people?"