Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Back-track to Halloween

Well, I'm going back to last year a little bit, because I hadn't posted for so long. And my sister had always asked to see the kids in their costumes, and so here it is. A little late I know....

I helped Trevor carve a pumpkin for the first time this year. He thought it was yucky and didn't like scraping the goop out, but I did get him to pose for a picture (the pumpkin was all clean at this point :) Funny boy...




The finished pumpkin. He said he wanted a happy pumpkin.


With Ashley's pumpkin, we traced a picture of Minnie mouse and let her color it with markers.



The princess and the superhero!


Trevor was all about spiderman this year. He has never seen a show, but apparantly he looks cool, because he HAD to be spiderman.


My little beauty Snow White. Love her!

Trev and his cousin Brett showing off their muscles. Trev's costume really helped to bulk him up :)

Daddy with his little trick or treaters. I guess I should have been in the picture, too, huh?


Trev and his lady friends. These are the girls he carpools to preschool with. Shaye, and Emma. After trick or treating, we had a little neighborhood get together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck I have not seen pictures of their costumes yet and I TOTALLY LOVE THEM!!!!!!!! They are so dang cute! I wish we could have been home to go trick-or-treating with you guys!

Beth said...

They are adorable! Can I say that about a boy? Well I don't know but Ash is for sure adorable.

Beth said...

P.S. I want to move to st. G just for the great weather in October and possibly right now. Oh i miss it.

Jenn said...

OH, there halloween costumes are to die for. It is good to see some posts, I haven't been for a while. We love you!