
Ashley loves to climb into everything. Especially little baskets/tubs.

It snowed here a week or so ago and Trev got to experience it, pretty much for the first time. (He doesn't remember it last year). Here he is saying..."This is the best snow ever!"

My two kiddos playing so well together. Ashley with her baby and Trevor with his firetruck.

Ashley has become such a little mommy in the last month or two. She LOVES babies. I had gotten her a baby for her first birthday and she had no interest in it, but she caries them around all day giving them hugs and kisses. So sweet!

My two handsome boys before church.
2 comments:
yahoo!!!!!!!! and update! I have been waiting so long for this! I'm glad we got to spend time with you guys over the Christmas break. We miss you so much already and can't wait to see you guys again soon. I love Ashley's little piggies! I wish Malias hair was long enough to do that with it.... oh well some day! Thanks for the update! Love you guys!!!!!!
It's about freaking time. Glad your still alive and surviving with the kiddos. I think maybe we need to do a girls trip. What do you think?
Post a Comment