Thursday, June 3, 2010

Trevor William

I seriously can't believe how big this boy is getting. It seems like I had him just last year, and he is going to be 3 in August! Kids grow too fast. I remember when I was a kid and time dragged on forever! I wish it still did. I love this sweet boy. He is such a good helper to me. One example...the other day I mentioned I needed to feed Ashley dinner. Then I got a phone call. Trev came up to me again a few minutes later and said "Mom, I show you something." He took me out to the kitchen and there was Ashley's bumbo chair on the counter, her bib, a spoon, and food for her to eat. All layed out and ready for her. He amazes me at how smart he is. He can also be a little stinker...but I think that goes along with his age. I love him and I'm so grateful I get to be his mommy. Here are a couple more pictures of my growing boy...

He loves to build towers with his daddy. Here is one I helped them with.

AndYay!!! The most exciting news....My boy is potty trained! Best thing ever for a mom, trust me! And he was only 2 1/2! Pretty good for a boy I think. He starts preschool in August, so I was feeling a little pressure, but he did awesome. He was so fast and hardly any accidents.

We went to the splash pad for the first time the other day, but he preferred to play on the "big" toys. He did eventually play in the water, but it definitely took some convincing.

I think he looks like such a big kid in this picture. This is what he calls his "ugly face." But he thinks it is so funny. And lately, whenever I want to take a picture of him he does the ugly face. I have to bribe him to show me his sweet smile these days. So funny...



5 comments:

jadie said...

love the lego tower! that is a happy day when they get potty trainned!! and you look so cute! i love your hair!! what a sweet little man you have! he is darling! what a great little helper he is to! so cute!!

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

wow he is getting so big i cant believe he is all most three thats so crazy, i feel like we were in YW last week. Time needs to slow down. You make good looking babies:)

Anonymous said...

Kins He is getting WAY TO BIG without me!!!!! I can't wait to come home in a couple of weeks and spend lots of time with you guys! Give Trev a GREAT BIG KISS from his Aunt Robyn!!!!!!! Love that little man!

Beth said...

Haha. Love that 'ugly face'. He totally looks just like a tietjen. Not that you have ugly faces. That came out wrong. LOL. And yah for being potty trained.

Jenn said...

It was so great to see him last night. And ashley too. You all are beautiful.