Saturday, November 12, 2011

Staheli Farm Field trip

























Trevor's preschool class learned about farms in the month of October and had a field trip to a real farm! It was so much fun. I went as a chaperone, and siblings were able to go also. Ashley loved it. Here are Trevor and Ashley with the two girls in our neighborhood we carpool to preschool with. (Emma and Shaye).


























My kids posing on a bale of hay with a tractor in the background. It doesn't get anymore "farm" than that, right? :)
































After touring the farm, the kids ended up in the kid zone play area there. They had so many cute little things for the kids to do, and play on. Here is Ashley riding the rubber tire horse swing.































Trevor played with this FOREVER! The kids pumped the water spouts to push the duckies down the pipe to the other side. So clever!































Last of all, Trevor braved the rope swing after watching others do it. He did so well! We had so much fun at the farm, and hope we'll get to go back again soon!

2 comments:

Beth said...

What a fun field trip! Kind of reminds me of thanksgiving point when they do their kids stuff.

Anonymous said...

Gosh I haven't been on blogger for a while and now I have picture overload! I love it! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun halloween festivities! Your kids are growing up and I wish I was there to see it! Last time we saw you the girls were still so little! Miss you guys!